Virtually Painless, Affordable, Remarkable Results – ViPeel for New Skin in 7 Days.*
VI Peel Ingredient:
- TCA – Trichloroacetic Acid for penetration, deep scar healing; stimulates collagen growth
- Retinoic Acid (Vitamin A) – acid derived from vitamin A to combat wrinkles
- Salicylic acid – this beta hydroxy acid (BHA) is an exfoliant
- Phenol – has antiseptic and anesthetic properties; aids in skin penetration
- Vitamin C – ascorbic acid has antioxidant and mild exfoliation properties
- treating hyperpigmentation and melasma
- reversing sun damage and signs of aging
- improving skin tone and texture
- clearing Acne & reducing Acne scars
- stimulating collagen growth and elastin production, for firmer skin
- reducing the appearance of pore
- treating all skin types Fitzpatrick I-VI
- treating the area under the eyes (no other peel can be used under the eye)
- improving acne for patients as young as 13 years of age
*Results may vary
This comes with a Post Treatment kit
ViPeel delivers results in 7 Days*
Your Post Vi-Peel Instructions
Day 1. You will leave the office with the ViPeel solution on your skin and will be given a post peel kit. Nothing is to be applied to the area treated on day one (no SPF, makeup or moisturizer of any kind). The peel must be the only thing on your skin in order to allow time for proper penetration. Make sure you leave the ViPeel solution on for at least 6 hours. You must stay out of the sun.
Night of Day 1. Wash the peel off one hour before bedtime that evening and apply the (Retine A/Vitamin C towelette) into the skin and sleep with it in the skin that first night.
Day 2. The following morning you should wash & dry your face, apply hydrocortisone 1%, and then apply the provided SPF 30. You will reapply the hydrocortisone and SPF at least three times throughout the day.
Night of Day 2. That second night one hour before bedtime wash and dry your face and apply the second Retine A/Vitamin C towelette into the skin and sleep with it all night.
Day 3. The following morning (day 3) is, generally, the day you will begin to peel. You will continue the same step as morning two (wash and dry the face, apply the hydrocortisone and SPF 30). You must re-apply these three times daily. Upon the start of peeling, you can incorporate the moisturizer (provided) with the hydrocortisone and SPF regimen (hydrocortisone, moisturizer, and SPF). (NOTE: Moisturizer should be used once the peel process has begun).
Day 3 – Day 7. You must reapply Hydrocortisone, Moisturizer (upon peeling), and SPF 30 three times a day throughout the entire peel process. Continued Sun Protection. Protect your skin with continued use of SPF 30 sunscreen to prevent return of pigmentation.
- you should stay out of the sun (within reason) during the peel process.
- you should not work out or sweat excessively for the first three days.
- you should not pick or pull peeling skin.