Microdermabrasion for Younger and Smoother Looking Skin
Microdermabrasion is an excellent procedure that exfoliates and removes the superficial layer of dry, dead skin cells. Some of the benefits of Microdermabrasion are :
- Lightens age spots and hyper pigmentation
- Reduces wrinkles and lines
- Minimizes the effects of sun damage
- Smoothes acne scars
- No downtime
- Improves the overall feel and appearance of your facial skin
- Cleans clogged pores
- Stimulates the production of new skin cells
- Painless relaxing procedure
- Reduces dark circles and puffy eyes
The treatment can take around 20 to 30 minutes. The number of Microdermabrasion treatment required is based on the severity of the skin condition however our clients usually opt for packages of 5 to 8 to get optimal results. Microdermabrasion can be performed as close as 3 weeks apart for maximum benefits and results.
How does it work?
A precision hand piece wand removes the topmost layer of skin by gently abrading/exfoliating the skin, while at the same time vacuuming the dead skin cells away in a sterile and controlled manner. Removing this outer layer of skin leaves a smoother texture and promotes new growth. Microdermabrasion works equally well on all skin types.